<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have been using BIRT for more than a year now in my project (Eclipse + Spring + CXF + BIRT)</p><p>Recently I wanted to consume a webservice for which I am using wsimport of JDK to download files and setting its bean mapping in my Spring configuration.</p><p> </p><p>Now I am not able to start my JBoss server because of below error:</p><p> </p><p>java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving interface method "org.w3c.dom.Node.setUserData(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;Lorg/w3c/dom/UserDataHandler;)Ljava/lang/Object;" the class loader (instance of org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/cxf/staxutils/StaxUtils, and the class loader (instance of <bootloader>) for resolved class, org/w3c/dom/Node, have different Class objects for the type org/w3c/dom/UserDataHandler used in the signature.</p><p> </p><p>I tried to search which JAR files have org/w3c/dom/UserDataHandler and found in :</p><p>1. "jaxen.jar" which is in JBoss commonslib folder which I cannot remove as there are many projects in JBoss deployed.</p><p>2. "org.eclipse.birt.runtime_4.2.1.v20120918-1113.jar" which is the BIRT runtime JAR.</p><p> </p><p>Can anyone help me to fix this issue.</p><p> </p><p>There is one more chain of discussion which is similar with no solution found:</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/22745-reports-not-working-while-upgrading-from-birt-261-to-birt-37/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/22745-reports-not-working-while-upgrading-from-birt-261-to-birt-37/</a></p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p> </p><p>Jai G.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>