Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Creating REPORT by using different tables and display data in Report
Sheelnidhi Pandey
<p>Hi </p><p> </p><p> I am getting difficulty in binding the data.I am generating bills for employee that working on project for different company so by using scheduler I have to fetch the results and have to display the all calculated data with all needed information, </p><p> </p><p>Suppose that in my report I have to display EmployeeName and consultantName ,company name</p><p>for each time.So how I bind it proper and how to use script??</p><p>There is one company table that contain Project Rate of employee and other table contains hours of worked so how it can be scripted,or what should I use.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet