Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
birt lay out large space between rows within grid
birtUser123
<p>I have a birt lay out that generates a large empty space between grid rows. Every grid row has another grid inside it, which I designed to make the lay out more attractive. What I don't get is the large empty space between them. What is causing it? From what I experienced is it happens when the height is set but I already removed all "height" settings in properties for all grid rows but it still the same. What can I do to fix this? thanks,</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>as you said, this offen comes when a height value is specified, but if you've removed everything, it must be something else.</p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Can you upload the design ?</span></p>
birtUser123
<p>Hi, pls see my attached file for the XML source of my report. I haven't solved this still and I'm pretty sure client will find a prob with it. As I have mentioned, all the hiehgts were removed so I am not sure what is causing that large empty space. I should mention though that when it is generated to PDF file, it looks okay, happens only in report viewer. thanks.</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Thanks.</p><p> </p><p>Without data, the only think I saw is that you have an empty row bellow the "Gardian Phone" field. </p><p> </p><p>Doesn'it happens everytime or only whan the Gardian Phone number is empty ?</p>