<p>Hello!

</p><p> </p><p>I have Data Set with:</p><p>- Date Time value - DateFrom</p><p>- Date Time value - DateTo</p><p>- Decimal value - Productivity</p><p> </p><p>I would like to create table that...</p><p>- has hour intervals based on TimeFrom and TimeTo - for example 10:00 - 11:00, 11:00 - 12:00</p><p>- adds Productivity values from this time interval</p><p> </p><p>I do not know what would be better approach. I am not too good in js nor sql so I thought that some table groups magic could do this.</p><p> </p><p>I attach dummy report that uses car models db. At the start it prompts user for data (I entered there some default value) that will specify the maximum CLASSICMODELS.ORDERS.ORDERDATE. Next fills table with this data (with grouping - Group On: ORDERDATE -> Interval Day).</p><p>Is there possibility to hide groupped records and show only Table Group - Headers that will contain some computed data based on other values <span class='bbc_underline'>from all records in group?</span><br />
<br />
Or I am wrong and not table grouping is the solution but better sql querry/js?</p><p>If some js function is the solution I have additional question - how to get all records to have possibility to iterate through them?<br />
</p><p>Best regards,<br />
minthril</p>