Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Columns getting cut off in pdf, there are 40 columns to be displayed in Landscape Us Letter 11in X 8
kalpana5
<p>Could anyone suggest report is getting cut off , columns getting cut off in pdf, there are 40 columns to be displayed in Landscape Us Letter 11in X 8.5 inches, is there anyway I can fit all the columns . Please suggest Tried using smallest font 7 points and also did not specify width for the columns, as well as set width od table to 100 % .</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
As I saw your message I thought I would answer here. It seems your user has an illogical requirement. It is not possible to fit 40 columns on one page. At least not unless you use a magnifying glass to read it. If you use a large master page and export to XLS, you might get something your user will be happy with.