Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Percent Column in Grand Total in Multi-Measure Cross Tab
me.sajal23
<p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>I am creating a cross-tab in BIRT with 2 measures and Grand Totals for both Rows and Columns.</p><p> </p><p>I am able to create as attached.</p><p> </p><p>However, the Percent column for Row Area is not coming properly as it is summing up the percentage for that row. I need to calculate it as Grand Total for that row divided by sum(Grand Total) and final sum should always be 100%.</p><p> </p><p>Please help me with this.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>You can compute your own percentage cells by creating new bindings in your cross tab. In the attached example, I have created 3 new bindings:</p><p> </p><p>one for calculating the percentage at each intersection of row/column (pct)</p><p>one for calculating the percentage of each row total (pctTotal)</p><p>one for adding the value 100% at the bottom of each percentage column (pct100)</p><p> </p><p>Hope this helps,</p><p> </p><p>P.</p>
willite
<p>This works when just viewing the report. But if you export it to XLSX the Grand Total reverts to 76.00% instead of 100%. Is there a solution for this?</p>