Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Custom Emitter
KapuzenSohn
<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>I developed a custom Emitter with Java as a Plugin. The problem is that I want that Emitter as a Class and not as a Plugin.</p><p>So I made it as a class teh Problem now is that the Report Engine tells me that the Format is not provided. In the Plugin it is Provided.</p><p>So heres my Question is it possible to make it as a class or do I have to use a Plugin.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Im new to this Forum so I hope this is in the right place.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Here is my Code:</p><p> </p><p>IRenderOption (by me IJSonRenderOption)</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">import org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.IRenderOption;public interface IJsonRenderOption extends IRenderOption { public static final String OUTPUT_EMITTERID_JSON = "org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.json"; public static final String OUTPUT_FORMAT_JSON = "json";}</pre><p>JsonRenderOption</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">import org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.IRenderOption;import org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.RenderOption;public class JsonRenderOption extends RenderOption implements IJsonRenderOption { public JsonRenderOption() { super(); } public JsonRenderOption(IRenderOption options) { super(options); }}</pre><p>JsonEmitter (only the class)</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">public class JsonEmitter implements IContentEmitter {}</pre><p>I hope somebody can help me</p><p> </p><p>Greetz</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>What is the reason for not writing a plug-in? Have you tried just using the data extraction task vs an emitter?</p>