Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Webservices datasource
rajani_interwove
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have a requirement, where in, my client has some WSDLs, with which i have to create datasource and datasets. I tried to use the WSDL URL provided by my client and created webservices datasource. But when I tried to create dataset, with this datasource, I am not able to get the parameters defined in the WSDL and also not able to get proper SOAP request/SOAP response. </p><p> </p><ul class='bbc'><li>Here my question is, the WSDL which is going to be used as a webservice datasource in BIRT reports, should have any particular format, so that BIRT can parse the WSDL properly to get the data ?</li><li>WSDL, which is validated in any Java SOAP client can be used in BIRT reports?</li><li>WSDLs developed for any other purposes can be used in BIRT reports ?</li><li>If WSDL is not in the proper format to parse in BIRT report, do we have any other method to use these WSDL ?</li></ul><p> </p><p>Anyone has any solution for this, please respond asap.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p> </p><p>~Rajani</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Without looking at your report/data source I can't tell you much but there are other options to get the data. Have you concidered using a POJO or Scripted Data Source to retireve the data for your report?</p>