Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Auto Layout Vertical -> PageBreak
birtprofi
<p>Hi guys.</p><p> </p><p>I need your help please. I am going to display a specific report on different Flat-Screens. For this purpose I set the layout to "Auto Layout". I run the report with frameset.</p><p> </p><p>In horizontal position (red line) the auto layout works perfect. The width of the cross tab automatically fit to the whole page. But not so on the vertical side (blue line). On vertical I get allways a scroll bar. Instead of the scroll bar I would need a page break; because on the Flat-Screen TV the user could not use a mouse to scroll. (Page Break is for my purpose ok, because I use a JS that turning the page every n seconds)</p><p> </p><p>my questions:</p><p>1. What possiblities I have to solve this. At my cross tab editor I tried to remove the height, but the report doesn´t fit to the whole page (vertical)</p><p> </p><p>2. Also I set the pagebreak in my cross-tab to a specific value. The pagebreak works fine, but it doesn´t fit to whole page.</p><p> </p><p>Thank your for your efforts.</p><p>best regards</p><p>rf</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Sorry for the late reply. Did you find your solution to this? If not, can you post a sample rptdesign showing the problem?</p>
birtprofi
<p>Hello, the last time was really busy to me.</p><p>For this problem I made a workaround. I think it´s´not a urgent problem.</p><p>best regards</p>
kclark
<p>What was the workaround you went with?</p>
birtprofi
<p>Hi Clark,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>the Report is shown on a TV-Screen, so for the user it´s not possible to scroll down.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Workaround:</p>
<p>For this purpose I start the IE now with a defined zoom level. I made a fixed Layout in the Format 16:9 and start the IE with zoom level with 145 %.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now I have the correct pagebreak and no scroll-bar, because with fixed layout the PageBreak works perfect.</p>
kclark
<p>Great, thanks for posting the workaround!</p>