Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
No "birt web project" option
minthril
<p>Hello,</p><p>I am using Eclipse Kepler SR2 Java EE win64. I installed new software - whole "BIRT" and whole "Web, etc.". I have new perspective - "Report Design" but when I want to make new project I can not see "birt web project". And in Dynamic Web Project - create new JSP file - I can not see no template connected with BIRT.
Do I make something wrong? Please provide me zipped "fresh" "Birt web project" which I will be able to import and customise.</p><p> </p><p>Best regards,</p><p>minthril</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Are you wanting the web viewer? Maybe I'm not fully understanding. Have you created any designs for your web project, yet?</p>
minthril
<p>I wanted to have something like in image <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/project/images/2.2/chartwebwiz.PNG'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/project/images/2.2/chartwebwiz.PNG</a>
; . But I found it in: new project - Web - Dynamic web project - and in Configuration box I can choose "BIRT Charting Web Project"/"BIRT Reporting Web Project" so this issue is resolved for me.</p><p> </p><p>But thanks for reply to this question
</p>
mwilliams
<p>Ah. Great! Glad you figured it out. I actually just worked with that earlier today.
</p>