Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
AFP Support
SCR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Can you please let me know if BIRT can generate AFP output? If yes, which BIRT can provide it, is it Eclipse or Actuate BIRT ?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance!</p><p> </p><p>SCR</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>The BIRT Viewer Toolkit datasheet says it supports AFP output. It's for use with open source BIRT, but uses the Actuate BIRT Viewer.</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.actuate.com/download/brochures-datasheets/BIRT-Viewer-Toolkit-Datasheet.pdf'>http://www.actuate.com/download/brochures-datasheets/BIRT-Viewer-Toolkit-Datasheet.pdf</a></p>
;
SCR
<p>Thanks for reply. Can you please elaborate more on this?</p><p> </p><p>I am not using BIRT viewer for report generation. We have standalone command line Java program which generates PDF reports. I am using BIRT 2.6.2 currently. </p><p> </p><p>I wanted to know is there any plugin available for AFP output in Eclipse's or Actuate's BIRT?</p><p>Is there any emitter available with that plugin so with the help of its APIs, I can modify my program to generate AFP output?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance!!</p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p>SCR</p>
SCR
<p>Any update please ??</p>