Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Image is not displayed in cross tab
msp
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am new to BIRT.</p><p> </p><p>I have a requirement in which i want to show the dynamic images in as a part of column in cross tab.</p><p>Can someone help me in this? or any example with reference to this will be helpful .</p><p>Thanx. </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>Here is an example. Unzip everything in the Report Designs folder of your workspace</p><p> </p><p> </p>
msp
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p> Thanx for your reply</p><p> </p><p>The example that u sent here is for BIRT version 4.3.1 but in my case i am using version 3.7.2.</p><p> </p><p>Can u post here example for version 3.7.2?</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Just change the version name in the xml file.</p><p>It should work</p>
msp
<p> I changed the version still its not working</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Open the design in a notedpad and change the header</p><div><pre class="_prettyXprint"><report xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design" version="3.2.23" id="1"></pre><p>I think you can delete this line (if not, change it with your version)</p><pre class="_prettyXprint"><property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 4.3.1.v201309091055 Build <4.3.1.v20130917-1035></property></pre></div>
msp
<p>Hi </p><p> </p><p>I changed to header below as per my required version still its not working</p><p> </p><p> </p><div><report xmlns="<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design</a>"
; version="3.2.23" id="1"></div><div> <property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 3.7.2.v20120213 Build <3.7.2.v20120214-1408></property></div><div> </div><div>Kindly help in this. Its very urgent</div>
GLO_FR
<p>Here you're</p>
msp
<p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>I did the same thing still image is not displayed.</p><p> </p><p>I will explain my requirement in brief.</p><p>I have no of columns in my resultset along imagepath for the respective rows.</p><p>What i want is to display the image present at that path.</p><p> </p><p>Kindly help in this</p>
msp
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Can anyone help in this?</p><p>Its very urgent.</p><p>Thanx</p><p> </p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi again,</p><p> </p><p>sorry for the late answer, I was quite busy this week.</p><p> </p><p>Here is another example : <span style="font-size:14px;">in your BIRT project, create a "Report Designs" folder and extract the content of the archive in it</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">The image path is coming from the sql query (row </span><strong>PATH</strong><span style="font-size:14px;">)</span></p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-sql">select COUNTRY, ORDERNUMBER, ORDERDATE, (CASE WHEN YEAR(ORDERDATE) = 2003 THEN 'Report Designs/star.png' WHEN YEAR(ORDERDATE) = 2004 THEN 'Report Designs/2stars.png' WHEN YEAR(ORDERDATE) = 2005 THEN 'Report Designs/3stars.png' ELSE 'Report Designs/blank.png' END) AS PATHfrom ORDERSINNER JOIN CUSTOMERSON ORDERS.CUSTOMERNUMBER = CUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERNUMBER</pre><p>In the crosstab, there is an image component, and It use the row "PATH" to display the coresponding image</p><p> </p>