Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Passing report parameters from report to jsp page
msp
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>I have a requirement in which i need to pass one of my output column from BIRT report to jsp page in URL.</p><p> </p><p>(e.g.localhost:8082/WebViewerExample/report/disp.jsp?imgPath='+row["image_path"])</p><p> </p><p>I am searching examples for it but unable to find.</p><p> </p><p>Any example for this will be helpful.</p><p> </p><p>Thanx </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>use the Hyperlink builder. There is an expression builder you can use.</p>
msp
<p>Hi </p><p> </p><p>Still i am unable to get the image </p><p> </p><p>The URL i am getting on clicking the hyperlink is:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://localhost:8080/WebViewerExample/webcontent/"http:8080/WebViewerExample/report/disp.jsp?imgPath="+row["image_path"]'>http://localhost:8080/WebViewerExample/webcontent/"http:8080/WebViewerExample/report/disp.jsp?imgPath="+row["image_path"]</a></p><p> </p><p>I
guess i am missing something here</p><p>Please guide us on the same.</p>
micajblock
<p>Look at my image on the right side of the location there is an option on whether it is a constant or an expression. Change it from constant to expression on you should be OK.</p>