Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to pass automatically the parameter value without creating it
kalpana5
<p>I have an issue while value is being passed to Report , I should not put parameter, va;ue to params[where] should be passed automatically from Maximo application. If i put paramater it works fine, but if I take it out and run directly form application, it will run forever, please suggest , urgent issue.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p> I am glad you think the Actuate forums are better than the IBM forums for Maximo support.
</p><p> </p><p>So you have the parameter 'where' on your report, right? The issue is just that it appears that Maximo is not passing the value, right?</p><p> </p><p>Make sure when you add the report to Maximo you check the box 'Use Where Clause?'</p>