Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
tt_deletedcr not triggered on delete dcr
sgottlieb
I have a workflow that is supposed to get triggered when a dcr is deleted.
here is the commands section of available_templates.cfg:
<command_list>
<command include="yes" value="tt_deletedcr">
</command>
</command_list>
For some reason, the workflow is not triggered when I select delete DCR. The DCR just gets deleted. My DCR has been submitted. What else can I check?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
was this DCR attached to any other workflow ? Not sure if that will cause this issue.
sgottlieb
The DCR was not associated with any other workflow.
nipper
are you using delete DCR or selecting a file, which happens to be a DCR and deleting it ?
tt_deletedcr does not kick off in the second case.
Andy
sgottlieb
In webdeskpro, I select the DCR and select "delete data record" from the file menu. Is that the way I should be doing it?
mgal
Can you post your available_templates.cfg file?
output.pdf
sgottlieb
available_templates.cfg
mgal
I am not able to reproduce the problem with your available_templates.cfg file. I tested this on a TeamSite 5.5.2 sp3 on Windows. On which version of TeamSite and system did you test this?
Also it will be a good idea to strip out every template_file entry in the config file except the one for "tt_deletedcr" and test it again and see if it works.
Also try removing the branch list entry and see if that also works.