Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Report - Controlling Page Breaks Around Groups
LisaPerkins
<p>I've created a report with grouped data. I would like the page breaks to NOT fall within a data group. For instance, the attached report has a page break right in the middle of the "Pump 7" group. How do I get the page to break before and after groups?</p><p> </p><p>I've played around with selecting group elements (like the Group > Header > Row) and changing the settings in Property Editor > Page Break, but nothing seems to affect how the report renders page breaks.</p><p> </p><p>Any leads are appreciated. Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi ,</p><p> </p><p>In the group section, you've an option for the pagebreak.</p><p>Try to modify the "inside" option :change the default (=auto) to avoid.</p>