Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data Repeats in web viewer which span multiple page
Sachin RJ
<p>Hi BIRT Guru's,</p><p> </p><p>I am displaying CLOB field in database in report using dynamic text element. CLOB field contains HTML data in it which spans over multiple page in Report.</p><p> </p><p>Issue I am facing here is :</p><p> </p><p>When I generate report using Web Viewer(BIRT Report viewer), Data which spans over multiple page,gets repeated number of times equal to the number of pages it spans.</p><p> </p><p>For example, text data which spans over 5 pages, gets repeated 5 number of times, resulting into 25 number of pages.</p><p> </p><p>I am using dynamic text to display data in report.</p><p> </p><p>Same issue does not occur when I use data element, but i can't use data element as I can't display HTML data in it.</p><p> </p><p>Also, same issue doesn't occur when i directly generate PDF report, using view Report(selecting PDF Option - preview servlet), but I can't use the same as I need to show indexing at the bottom of the report which does not work using this method.</p><p> </p><p>PFA, Sample PDF Report with issue mentioned where data is repeating on 6,11,16 and 21 page number.</p><p> </p><p>Also, find attached sample rptdesign file used to generate the report.</p><p> </p><p>Please, let me know if there any resolution available for the same.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sachin RJ
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>If there is any resolution for the same, please let me know.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance.</p>