Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Getting an error with expired license that is not expired?
coderman77
<p>"You do not have license file required to use this product.<br><br> Contact your system administrator or customer support."</p><p> </p><p>I have been sent the same license file that all the other developers on my team have and their BRD's work perfectly. </p><p> </p><p>The strange thing is that when I select "Update Actuate License" from Help it appears as though I can select any file I want and it doesnt complain. I dont get any errors when selecting the files and I dont get any errors on start up.</p><p> </p><p>I have tried applying the license through the UI and overwriting the file as well.</p><p> </p><p>When I run the report in the browser I am prompted with the parameters, when I click finish is when I get the error in the designer Error Log window. It just redirects back to the parameter page</p><p> </p><p>Is there something else I can do?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet