<p>Hi, everybody!</p><p> </p><p>I've started my first project integrated with BIRT Report Engine and I've overview docs, code sample, etc.</p><p>I've implemented some report generation without any data, just for test purpose. </p><p>Next step is to configure POJO Data Source and I has some issue with it.</p><p>According to <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub3/help/BIRTDesigner/index.html#page/DAG/con-HowToSpecifyConnectionInformationForPOJODataSource.html'>http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub3/help/BIRTDesigner/index.html#page/DAG/con-HowToSpecifyConnectionInformationForPOJODataSource.html</a></p><p>"[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Microsoft Sans Serif', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]In Runtime Properties, specify the location of the POJO classes that define the run time properties of the data source. Click the arrow icon next to Add Jars, then select either Relative path or Absolute path.[/color]"</p><p>But Play Framework does not generate the .class files, not in production mode. </p><p>Yes, it is workaround f.e. <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8731785/play-framework-is-it-possible-to-force-play-to-generate-the-class-files-even'>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8731785/play-framework-is-it-possible-to-force-play-to-generate-the-class-files-even</a></p><p> </p><p>But my question is there any other way to set classes in runtime, except making .jar and using any workarounds?</p><p> </p><p>Please, give me some ideas or links to consider.</p><p>What about ODA creating? Could it be helpful in my case?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance!</p>