Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
User Aunthentication using LDAP on Windows
sunil_j
Hi,
I want to authenticate TeamSite users via LDAP server. My TeamSite 5.5.2 is running on Windows NT Server and the iPlanet LDAP is also located on Windows.
I am not sure where I should specify the "Domain" attribute on the LDAP Server and also please let me have the entries I need to make in the iw.cfg file.
I am making the following entries in the iw.cfg file, but its not working. Any seggestions / Help will be appreciated.
[authentication]
authenticate_by=ldap
ldap_server=3.209.134.186
ldap_port=389
ldap_dnbase=(ou=people, dc=gecap)
ldap_roles=facsimiletelephonenumber
Thanx and Regards
Sunil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chandub
Try with adding one more option to your existing iw.cfg Configuration.
ldap_key=uid
also check with the
ldap_roles and ldap_dnbase options for correctness.
Chandra
sunil_j
Hi,
Do let me know where I can store Domain Information ?
Regards
Sunil