Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with clearing off chart images
yangmichael
<p>Hi everyone,</p><p> </p><p>I developed a simple method to execute Birt report, and I am using:</p><p> </p><p>[font="'times new roman', serif;"]<span style="font-size:12pt;">********************************************************************[/font]</span></p><p>[font="'times new roman', serif;"]<span style="font-size:12pt;">HTMLRenderOption options = new HTMLRenderOption();[/font]</span></p><p>[font="'times new roman', serif;"]<span style="font-size:12pt;">options.setImageDirectory("public/images");[/font]</span></p><p>[font="'times new roman', serif;"]<span style="font-size:12pt;">********************************************************************[/font]</span></p><p> </p><p>[font="'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:16px;"]I expect that the charts in “public/images†folder would be deleted after it is viewed or the application is closed.[/font]</p><p> </p><p>[font="'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:16px;"]Does anyone knows how to do it?[/font]</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Thanks a lot for your help![/color]</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>You'll probably just need to write some code to clean the directory up yourself. You could also log a bug for this in the bugzilla at eclipse.org/birt.</p>
yangmichael
<p>Thanks Michael,</p><p> </p><p>but what if I have other files in the folder that I do not want to delete?</p>
mwilliams
<p>You could look for a pattern of the filename that BIRT creates. In an app I have running, these names are like "customNxxxxxxxxxxx.png".</p>
mwilliams
<p>Just spoke with a coworker of mine who has set something like this up. He said he pulled the metadata of the images and cleared all but the most recent one.</p>