Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cross tab executing query multiple times
msp
HiI have one report in which i have used cross tab.My problem is that its executing query multiple times.I have written the query on query editor.Kindly help in this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msp
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am now able to show the data but not the image in the crosstab.</p><p> </p><p>I have written following script on 'OnRender' Event of img element:</p><p> </p><p> </p><div>if(row["img_path"] == "-")</div><div>{</div><div> </div><div>this.file="";</div><div>out.println(this.file);</div><div>out.flush();</div><div>this.action= null;</div><div>this.height="0px";</div><div>this.width="0px";</div><div>}</div><div>if(row["img_path"] != "-")</div><div>{</div><div>this.file = row["img_path"];</div><div>}</div><div> </div><div>but my script is getting executed multiple times and image is not displayed.</div><div> </div><div>I have deployed my rptdesign on the same machine where the required image is present.</div><div> </div><div>I read somewhere that integrating crosstab with different elements nay lead to these problems. Is this true?</div><div> </div><div> </div><div>Kindly help in this ASAP.</div>