Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Group header in Report footer using Auto layout
Sachin RJ
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>I want to show group header in report footer.</p><p> </p><p>Due to some conditions, I have to use auto layout feature.</p><p> </p><p>My group occupies multiple pages.</p><p> </p><p>Please let me know how can we achieve this</p><p> </p><p>Sample design file will be of great help.</p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Do page variables not work?</p>
Sachin RJ
<p>Thanks for your response,</p><p> </p><p>In fixed layout, they are working, but in auto layout, Values are not coming properly.
</p><p>Here, he one group(group1) spans 5 pages and another group(group 2) spans 5 pages, then in footer both values appear on first and second page.
Ideally, group 1 name should occur on first 5 pages and group 2 name should occur on next 5 pages in report footer.
</p><p>It works as expected in fixed layout, but not in auto layout
</p><p>PFA, Sample report having the issue. report in is auto layout, reading data from attached excel file.
</p><p>I have created page variable "TopicVar" and assigning value to it in pageBreak event of element in group footer.
This variable is displayed in report footer.
</p><p>I am struct here, please let me know if there is any way to achieve the same.</p><p> </p><p>I am generating report inPDF format.
</p><p>If possible, please make changes in attached report, and attach the same.</p>
micajblock
<p>I have not looked in detail in your report, but if you are using auto layout, I think the page variables will be different in generation and render time.</p>