Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT + Glassfish
minthril
<p>Hello,</p><p>I have question about itegration BIRT with glassfish. I installed glassfish version 3 and version 4. At ver3 when I deploy birt.war (4.3.2) it runs ok. Welcome site and example report is generated properly.</p><p>At ver4 when I deploy birt.war and launch it I receive start page but when chose "view example" I get plain text (see attached images)..</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Did I forget about some libs or options while deploing? (In both cases I just chose "deploy" and its it)</p><p> </p><p>Or maybe glassfish in version 4 does not support running birt? (I doubt but maybe..)</p><p> </p><p>Best regards,</p><p>minthril</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>I responded to a similar questions about this on the Eclipse BIRT Newsgroup a little while back. I saw the same issue with the frameset and run servlets. If you change the URL to preview, it works as expected. You could file a bug for this in the eclipse.org/birt bugzilla to see what they say.</p>