Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
birt crosstab get percentage of specific columns
birtUser123
<p>Hi I have a birt report that uses crosstab. Everything is working well except I can't find a way to get the percentage by using just specific columns. I tried like a lot of options but did not get me anywhere. Most of the time, I get this error:</p><p>aggregate on in cube nest aggregation "aggSDPercent" does not exist in its based aggregation.</p><p> </p><p>Pls somebody help me, I am pretty advance in birt when using chart and tables but crosstab is totally a new one for me. The farthest I got was to get the grand total grouped by isclosure but still I can't find a way to use it as a denominator of a certain column total to get the percentage.</p><p> </p><p>Specs:</p><p>My table is grouped by isClosure and columntypes</p><p>I need to get the ds perecentage with formula</p><p>(SD_10_24 / grand total) * 100</p><p> </p><p>Prob:</p><p>1. I can't find a way I can use the grand total to divide my SD_10_24 value so I can get the %.</p><p>2. DO you know why my filter fro the aggregation won't work?</p><p>The pic that shows 25% is assuming the grand_total is correct (=4)</p><p> </p><p>Attached is the report design and the xml datasource I used.</p><p> </p><p>thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet