Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PageBreak Inside Avoid not working
sujit299
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have a dynamic table and a grid in a page. The grid has 3 static rows. I have set pagebreak inside to avoid in the grid. But the grid 3 rows is splitting between 2 pages. I am using BIRT 3.7.2. Is there any other configuration i need to add ?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sujit299
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Hi,</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I have a dynamic table and a grid in a page. The grid has 3 static rows. I have set pagebreak inside to avoid in the grid. But the grid 3 rows is splitting between 2 pages. I am using BIRT 3.7.2. Is there any other configuration i need to add ?</p>