Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
copy dropdown parameter value to textbox param
birtUser123
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Is there a way I can copy the selectedvalue of a combobox dropdown parameter to a textbox parameter?</p><p>I need to display a cascading parameter but the bottom level is a texbox, but since I can't find a way to do it with out making a custom page (if there is , pls teach me how but I have read tons of forums already and there is none), I just need a script or way to set the text content of a textbox parameter from a selectedvalue of a dropdown in parameter page. It can be to a different textbox or to it's own texbox when NULL value is selected.</p><p> </p><p>Any script that can make this happen? anyone? thanks</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet