Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
dynamic background colors to group in cross tab
msp
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have a requirement i want to set background color to no.of groups to a cross tab.</p><p> </p><p>After searching on google, I am still stuck to my problem.</p><p> </p><p>I refered to below links :</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://durrenajaf.blogspot.in/2011/06/birt-how-to-apply-alternate-background.html'>http://durrenajaf.blogspot.in/2011/06/birt-how-to-apply-alternate-background.html</a></p><p><a
data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8586718/changing-background-color-of-birt-report-accoding-to-groups'>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8586718/changing-background-color-of-birt-report-accoding-to-groups</a></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>but
its for table not for cross tab.</p><p> </p><p>Any help will be helpful in this ASAP.</p><p>Thanx</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>From what you are describing in the links, you are trying to alternate colors in a crosstab. With a little bit of scripting, you can easily do it. I have attached an example based on Classic Models. The main steps are:</p><p> </p><p>- define a variable in the beforeFactory if the report (rowNb);</p><p>- increment the variable in the onCreate event of the row group (Country);</p><p>- test the variable with a modulo expression on the onCreate event of the measure data item to change the background color.</p><p> </p><p>Hope this helps,</p><p> </p><p>P.</p>