Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Communication from report to java environment
arish
<p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Hi everyone,[/color]</p><p> </p><p><span>Is there any way to pass a variable from the report to the java app? I want to send a email only if the report isnt empty (the query results is empty). So in my table I have created a variable in visibility option that return true if the table is empty.</span></p><p><span>I know how to communicate from java environment to report with a parameter but in the other sense i have no idea.</span></p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]I will be very grateful for your answers.[/color]</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Have you tried passing the value out through the AppContext?</p>
arish
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mwilliams" data-cid="127861" data-time="1399585184"><div><p>Have you tried passing the value out through the AppContext?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p>I dont know exactly what to do about this. I have tried with setParameter in the task, which works fine in communication from java environment to report....</p><p> </p><p>Sorry for my english and thanks for your answer</p>