Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export graphics to a EXCEL file
mojinoadicto
<p>Hi,</p><p>I have one report that export information and graphics to a HTML file and there is a button to export to a EXCEL file.</p><p>With data no problem but there is no picture.</p><p> </p><p>Exists any problem with that option? what i have to change?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>What version of BIRT are you using ?</p><p> </p><p>Did you use xls or xlsx export ?</p>
mojinoadicto
<p>The version of BIRT is 4.3.0</p><p> </p><p>This is the first report I see with this program and I don´t know if use xls or xlsx export..... sorry</p><p> </p><p>How can i know that?</p>
GLO_FR
<p>I don't know.</p><p>Probably in the URL, in your web app...</p><p> </p><p>Somewhere the output format is specified. </p><p>How did you run/generate your report ?</p>
mojinoadicto
<p><span>in the report</span> <span>there is a button</span> <span>that when pressed</span> <span>runs</span></p><p>"<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://localhost:8080/birt/run?__report=report/Principal.rptdesign&__format=xls'>http://localhost:8080/birt/run?__report=report/Principal.rptdesign&__format=xls</a>..."</p>
;
GLO_FR
<p>try to modify it like this</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">http://localhost:8080/birt/run?__report=report%2FPrincipal.rptdesign&__format=xlsx</pre><p><span style="font-size:14px;">or</span></p><pre class="_prettyXprint">http://localhost:8080/birt/frameset?__report=report%2FPrincipal.rptdesign&__format=xlsx</pre>
mojinoadicto
<p>It's works¡¡¡</p><p> </p><p>Thanks a lot¡</p><p> </p><p>Now I have other problem.</p><p><span>What property</span> <span>of the button</span> <span>the</span> <span>URL</span> <span>that generates</span> <span>the file have to</span><span> changed</span><span>?</span></p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi</p><p>this is your link</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">http://localhost:8080/birt/run?__report=report%2FPrincipal.rptdesign&__format=xls</pre><p>first of all, change the output format (at the end) from <strong>xls </strong>to <strong>xlsx</strong></p><p> </p><p>It should be enought.</p><p> </p><p>If not, change the <strong>run?</strong> to <strong>frameset?</strong></p><p> </p><p>That's all</p>
mojinoadicto
<p>It´'s works when I change manually the URL</p><p> </p><p>¿but what I have to make the application do it automatically?</p><p>¿Where I have to change "xls" to "xlsx" in the own application?</p>
mojinoadicto
<p>I found it.</p><p>Tanks a lot.</p><p>You save my life¡¡</p>
GLO_FR
<p>your life ! :blink: </p><p>Great , that's a good day</p>