Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy 5.6 Deployment Fails
sunil_j
Hi,
I am using OpenDeploy 5.6 to deploy content from machine A (Source Machine) to Machine B (Target Machine) and when I execute my deployment script using the command prompt
>iwodstart test_deploy, the deployment failes reporting "Exceeded all 15 retries to get a connection with the Target opendeploy host."
I have installed OpenDeploy 5.6 Base and Admin Server and their Service Pack 1 on Machine A and Open Deploy 5.6 Receiver with Service Pack 1 on Machine B.
On Machine A
-----------------
In odnodes.xml I have specified
<node name="MACHINE_B"
host="10.250.20.182"
port="20014"/>
On Machine B
----------------
in odnodes.xml
<node name="MACHINE_A"
host="10.250.20.181"
port="20014"/>
and in the od_rcvr.xml I have mentioned under allowed host as MACHINE_B
I have also tested from machine A to connect to Machine B using the Telnet as telnet 10.250.20.182 20014 and I was able to connect successfully.
I am not sure where I am going wrong. Can someone help me in solving my problem?
Thanx and Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sunil_j
I GOT THAT WORKING ...
No issues now.
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Adam Stoller
What was the problem/fix?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)