Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting Birt viewer paratmer and tag attributes from javascript
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I want to go to a specific page through a button/text item click event. I have put a text item and written an html script make it a button. I want to go to a specific page by setting the __page parameter or calling a bookmark to load.</p><p> </p><p>Can someone please tell me how set the __page parameter or load the bookmark it through javascript in the html body of a text item</p><p> </p><p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>Why didn't you use a simple hyperlink ?</p><p> </p><p>In the propertie tab, create a bookmark on a table, a text field or whatever. You can also create them dynamically.</p><p>In a second time, create an hyperlink (propertie tab) on a text field, an image... to jump to this internat bookmark.</p>
Arif shah
<p>I will be doing this based on some other conditions and paramters dynamically so I would only want to load those bookmarks or call those pages when a condition is fulfilled</p><p> </p><p>Therefore, I want to know how can it be done through javascript</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Arif</p>
GLO_FR
<div>Hi,</div><div> </div><div>on the item, you can use the onCreate event. For example:</div><div><pre class="_prettyXprint">if( this.getValue() > 40 ){ var whatToDo =this.createAction(); whatToDo.setHyperlink("http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum", "_blank"); this.action = whatToDo;}</pre></div>