Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Timeout setting : Error while running report in iServer
Gunjan
<p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]I have design one report with Actuate 2.3.2 and deploy on iServer SP 11 . Report is running fine with small db but when it was run against huge DB, it is not giving results and throwing error in a popup after 5 min.[/color]<br />
</p><p>ORA-01013 : user requested cancel of current operation</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]I need to find out if there is a configuration setting I can change to set the wait time for query results. [/color]<br />
<br />
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Thanks. [/color]</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>You can set the Maximum execution time for on demand execution requests by going to the iServer System Config (
http://<ActuateServer>:8900/acadmin/system)
and changing the default value for the parameter shown in the attached screenshot. The parameter is available by going to: Server Configuration Templates --> Template --> Factory Service --> On Demand Report Execution Management --> On Deman Execution Queue.</p><p> </p><p>Hope this helps,</p><p> </p><p>P.</p>