Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
tooltips on pie charts inside a JPanel
asakusa
<p>I also have the same issue with tooltips on pie charts inside a JPanel. When moused over the pie chart, tooltips displayed initially but subsequent moused over didn't trigger the tooltip. At times, when tooltips did pop-up, they popped up outside of the pie chart (not in proximity to where the mouse pointer was).</p><p> </p><p>I am using <span>jdk1.6.0_17 with BIRT 4.3.1</span></p><p> </p><p>Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
<p>Hi, I've moved your post to a new topic so it can get some attention. </p><p> </p><p>For reference, the related post is at <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/30470-tooltip-only-displays-once/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/30470-tooltip-only-displays-once/</a>
; with more details of the original posters problem. </p>
kclark
<p>Hi asakusa,</p><p> I'm creating a pie chart in a JPanel now to recreate your issue. Have you noticed if this is happening in just 4.3.1 or has it occurred in other versions for you too?</p>
kclark
<p>asakusa,</p><p> I've recreated this on my end and see the same thing. Let me dig into this a little more and I'll let you know what I find
</p>
kclark
<p>I can only get it to fire once which is the inital tooltip. I'm trying to find a workaround to this, can you file a bug <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=BIRT'>here</a>?</p>
;