Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Telnet Port 20014 on OD Base Server
sunil_j
Hi,
I have installed OD Base Server on the same server running TeamSite (10.250.20.181). And I am trying to execute the command
>telnet 10.250.20.181 20014 and its saying Connection failed.
But when I try executing the command to telnet to the receiver server (10.250.20.182) it is a sucess
telnet 10.250.20.182 20014.
Can someone let me know why the telnet is not working for the same TeamSite/Open Deploy Base Server.
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sunil_j
I Got that working.
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Migrateduser
Hi Sunil.
kindly let us know, how you came to the solution.
plz elobrate in details, it will be benificial for all the devnet members.
Thanks
Rishi Gupta
Teamsite Consultant
SS_sep_line_1.jpg
sunil_j
Just made an entry to the Windows hosts file for the corresponding IP Address and then reinstalled Open Deploy Base Server.
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant