Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Padding mismatch within the printed copy of the report
kumargr
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I'm trying to generate a report by setting the orientation to portrait and using A4 type.</p><p> </p><p>I've set the top padding of one the cell to 0.25cms within the design file. But when i generate the report in pdf format and take a print of the same the cell padding which i had set to 0.25 is not getting reflected. Its showing 0.28cms.</p><p> </p><p>Can i know y this is happening ?</p><p> </p><p>I'm attaching the template file along with the xml and generated report.</p><p> </p><p>Thank U </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Are you rendering directly to pdf in the same run and render or are you running separate run and render tasks?</p>
kumargr
<p>no im just running it directly ..</p>
kclark
<p>Can you try rendering the PDF from the web viewer -> export -> PDF and let me know if your results change?</p>