Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamically repeated report tables
p.K
<p>Hi,</p><p>I would like to create report with <span><span>dynamically</span> <span>repeated tables</span></span> - <span><span>generate </span></span>one report table for each row from query. For example:</p><p> </p><p>User wants report for one contact, then report should look like this:</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Name | Surname | Phone[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]John | Xzy | 1234[/font]</p><p> </p><p>If user wants report for two contacts, report should have two separated tables - like this:</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Name | Surname | Phone[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]John | Xzy | 1234[/font]</p><p> </p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Name | Surname | Phone[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Mark | Abc | 9876[/font]</p><p> </p><p>etc.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks for any suggestion or <span><span>advice</span></span>.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Why do you think you need 2 tables? Just have 2 detail rows, one for the data and one for the headers.</p>
p.K
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mblock" data-cid="128093" data-time="1400504424"><div><p>Why do you think you need 2 tables? Just have 2 detail rows, one for the data and one for the headers.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p>omg, I've got it!<span><span> Why didn't I</span> <span>think of that?</span></span></p><p>Thank you very much.</p>
p.K
<p>Still I have a problem, I would like to combine two data sets and displa<span><span>y </span></span>related data together. For example: Data Set contactDetail and other one personalDetail. Displayed like:</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Name | Surname | gender[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]John | Z | M[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Phone | Email[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]123 | john@mail[/font]</p><p> </p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Name | Surname | gender[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Eve | X | F[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Phone | Email[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]987 | eve@mail[/font]</p><p> </p><p>I can use some counter (as group row) and choose data from my data sets by index. But I would like to know whether there is some better possibility how to do it.</p>
pricher
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>If the two data sets have the same <em><strong>relational </strong></em>data source, then perform the join at the data set level. If the two data sets are coming from two different data sources or a non-relational data source, then perform the join in a Joined Data Set. That's the better way to do it!</p><p> </p><p>P.</p>