<p>I have a Birt report where I use SQL based data sets. The datasets are basically stored procedures. </p><p>These stored procedures store the results in temp tables which are created as 'local temporary tables' and added 'on commit preserve rows'. The columns ( all of them ) are declared as varchar. In Birt they are translated as String. </p><p> </p><p>This report worked fine in 3.7.2. When upgraded to Birt 4.3.2, I get an error when trying to run this report deployed to the server. I am unable to figure out what could possibly be the reason for this failure. </p><p> </p><p>Here is stack trace. ( just the first few lines of it ). </p><p> </p><p>Any ideas?</p><p>Thanks,</p><p> Ravi</p><p> </p><div>May 19, 2014 1:46:27 PM org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ResultSetMetaData getColumnNativeTypeName</div><div>SEVERE: Cannot get the native data type name for column: 1</div><div>org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: Cannot get the column type name.</div><div>SQL error #1:SQL Anywhere Error -260: Variable '
@p_tds_rpc0' not found</div><div> ;</div><div> com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybSQLException: SQL Anywhere Error -260: Variable '
@p_tds_rpc0' not found</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.ResultSetMetaData.getColumnTypeName(ResultSetMetaData.java:245)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.bidi.BidiResultSetMetaData.getColumnTypeName(BidiResultSetMetaData.java:68)</div><div>at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaResultSetMetaData.getColumnTypeName(OdaResultSetMetaData.java:193)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ResultSetMetaData.getColumnNativeTypeName(ResultSetMetaData.java:175)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ProjectedColumns.<init>(ProjectedColumns.java:58)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement.doGetProjectedColumns(PreparedStatement.java:433)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement.getProjectedColumns(PreparedStatement.java:378)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement.declareCustomColumn(PreparedStatement.java:1223)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSourceQuery.addCustomFields(DataSourceQuery.java:686)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSourceQuery.prepareColumns(DataSourceQuery.java:409)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSourceQuery.prepare(DataSourceQuery.java:347)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedOdaDSQuery$OdaDSQueryExecutor.prepareOdiQuery(PreparedOdaDSQuery.java:517)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.prepareExecution(QueryExecutor.java:346)</div><div>at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedQuery.doPrepare(PreparedQuery.java:463)</div><div> </div><div>.................</div>