Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Run birt report without prompting to input parameters
php-programmer
<div><p>I have a Birt report which requires a parameter to input.</p><p>In my PHP application I have a link to run this report:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">http://localhost/birt/frameset?__report=test.rptdesign&sample=hello</pre><p>I'm passing the parameter <strong>sample</strong> by URL.</p><p>In <strong>Actuate Birt Viewer Toolkit</strong> the report executes fine, but I need to confirm shown variable in input field and press "Finish", then the viewer outputs result.</p><p> </p><p>The question is: How can I run and view the report immediately without any confirmation and pressing "Finish" button in <strong>Actuate Birt Viewer Toolkit</strong>?</p><p> </p><p>For instance previously I have used <strong>BIRT Report Viewer</strong>. There I didn't have such kind of problem. The viewer itself gets any parameters from the URL and executes the report without any user interference.</p><p> </p><p>I just want to achieve the same thing in <strong>Actuate Birt Viewer toolkit</strong>. Your advice would be greatly appreciated since I have failed to find solution.</p></div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Try adding __parameterpage=false to your URL.</p><p> </p><p>Are you using the BIRT Viewer Toolikt? It seems that this parameter now needs to be in place.</p><p> </p><p>Hope this helps,</p><p> </p><p>P.</p>
php-programmer
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pricher" data-cid="128138" data-time="1400679231"><div><p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Try adding __parameterpage=false to your URL.</p><p> </p><p>Are you using the BIRT Viewer Toolikt? It seems that this parameter now needs to be in place.</p><p> </p><p>Hope this helps,</p><p> </p><p>P.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p>Thanks very much, that is what I was looking for! Yes I'm using BIRT Viewer Toolkit.</p><p>Just did as you told and it helped!</p>