Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Detail Rows are not spooling into next page
roger1234
<p>Hello,</p><p>I have created a report with one Table element with detail rows.</p><p>In this table, I have 4 subreports (in 4 separate table elements) in the detail rows.</p><p> </p><p>The data in one of the tables is large enough to fill atleast 2 pages. However, when I run the report/export the data into PDF, I see only as many rows as can fit on one page and the rest is getting truncated to the Portrait size (hidden/not visible).</p><p> </p><p>Can someone give me some pointers on what settings I may need to check so that the table information will spool over into the next page(s) and all of the data is available to the user to see?</p><p> </p><p>Version of eclipse/BIRT 3.6.2</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Roger</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you post the rptdesign? It sounds like a layout issue that I'd have to see the design for. How are you exporting to PDF? Directly from eclipse or from the web viewer?</p>
roger1234
<p>Hi,</p><p>The issue is now fixed. Resolution is:</p><p> </p><p>1. Select the Master row in which you have created the subreport table element.<br />
<span style="font-size:12px;">[color=#ffa500;]<strong>NOTE</strong>[/color]: To confirm you have selected the row (and not the cell), look at the Property Editor and it should say "Property Editor - Row".</span></p><p>2. In properties, under General, clear out the value for Height</p><p>3. Save and preview/export to PDF.</p><p> </p><p>Upon running, all the subreports now expand dynamically according to the volume of data in them.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>