Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Russian locale in Birt Viewer Toolkit
php-programmer
<p>Hello everyone,</p><p> </p><div><p>I'm using <strong>Birt Viewer Toolkit</strong> to generate and output my reports. By default my Viewer interface is in English.</p><p>Previously I have used <strong>Birt Report Viewer</strong>. To localize my Viewer's interface I just needed to add following Babel language packages:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer.nl_ru_3.6.0.v20121120125106.jarorg.eclipse.birt.resources.nl_ru_3.6.0.v20121120125106.jar</pre><p>to my WEB-INF/lib folder and everything was fine.</p><p> </p><p>Now in my <strong>Actuate Birt Viewer Toolkit</strong> I'm doing the same thing, but that doesn't help.</p><p> </p><p>I have looked at WEB-INF/lib folder and found following .jar files:</p><pre>resources_de_DE.jarresources_es_ES.jarresources_fr_FR.jarresources_ja_JP.jarresources_ko_KR.jarresources_zh_CN.jar</pre><p>If as a locale parameter I pass one of the mentioned above, then my Viewer's interface is localized successfully.</p><p>I guess, I need to add a resource_ru_RU.jar file to make it work.</p><p> </p><p>Could you suggest does such kind of resource exist and from where I could download it? Or maybe there is another solution in order to deal with my issue.</p><p> </p><p>Your help will be greatly appreciated!</p><p>Best regards!</p></div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
php-programmer
<p>I still didn't manage to find an answer to my issue. Can anyone point out where should I try to find the answer.</p>
mwilliams
<p>I'm looking into it. I'll let you know if I find something.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Custom localization is not yet available. Beyond the six extra languages provided with the toolkit, there are no others at this time. Hopefully a toolkit for creating localization will be coming soon. In the meantime, if you find the toolkit for the previous release of Actuate products, you might be able to create a working version, but there would be no guarantee. Hopefully something will be out soon to remedy this.</p>
php-programmer
<p>Ok, thanks very much. Looking forward to get the tool!</p>
mwilliams
<p>You're welcome! I'll let you know when I hear about it.
</p>