Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
birt designer pro run as html error code 17070
marcarbour
<p>Hi.</p><p> </p><p>I am trying the 4.2 pro version of Birt designer and am opening several reports that work fine in eclipse kepler and I get error code 17070 trying to run them as html.</p><p> </p><p>Is there a reason why all my reports cannot be run correctly?</p><p> </p><p>Best regards</p><p> </p><p>Marc</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
marcarbour
<p>scratch this, new reports created with birt designer pro 4.2 also run with this error code.</p><p> </p><p>Any help would be appreciated.</p><p> </p><p>Regards</p><p> </p><p>Marc</p>
marcarbour
<p>hum... I found out that I needed to link to ojdbc.jar file. what an innapropriate error message.</p><p> </p><p>I am nnow left with An error occurred when generating report. Java heap space. continuing to enquire.</p>
marcarbour
<p>Darn eclipse.ini configs, why aren't they set at correct values by default?</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>what do you want to do exactly ?</p>
marcarbour
<p>my error is fixed with settings in the eclipse.ini file. I was trying to run a birt designer community edition in birt designer pro.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p><p> </p><p>Marc</p>