Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic background color setting to highlight styles
Brodrick Sterling Wiley
<p>Good day, I'm having an issue with this scenario:</p><p> </p><p>-I have multiple tables (like twenty tables or so).</p><p>-I highlight alternating rows using a style called "TableHighlightRow"</p><p>-I wish to change the background color property of this "TableHighlightRow" style dynamically</p><p>-I recieve a parameter that tells me which color I wish to highlight a table row with</p><p> </p><p>in the beforeFactory script, i have the following included:</p><p> </p><p>reportContext.getDesignHandle().findStyle("TableHighlightRow").setProperty(</p><p> "backgroundColor", "#000000");</p><p> </p><p>(the "#000000" is just a dummy variable i have in for now to check if the code works)</p><p> </p><p>however, this line of code does not work when I apply it. It does work when I set a definite color in the style editor UI (which rules out that it's an issue with the highlight explorer)</p><p> </p><p>I can apply this code to other styles which are permanently set to an element (ie, when do findStyle("TableData") )
So my question is that is it impossible to dynamically set a style's info used in highlighting table rows? And if there is, could anybody enlightenment as to how to do accomplish this?</p><p> </p><p>Thank you in advance for your reply.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>maybe this thread can be interresting</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/28072-dynamically-controlling-cell-background-color/'>http://developer.actuate.com/.../dynamically-controlling-cell-background-color/</a></p>
;