<p>Hi!!</p><p>I´m having some problems to create reports in my server without default export engine.</p><p>I´m using <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bitbucket.org/yaytay/spudsoft-birt-excel-emitters/downloads'>SpudSoft</a> to create it. I have the following configuration:</p><p>- Tomcat 7</p><p>- Birt 4.2.2</p><p>*****DOWNLOADED****</p><p>- uk.co.spudsoft.birt.emitters.excel_0.8.0.201310230652.jar</p><p> </p><p>And i followed this tutorial:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bitbucket.org/yaytay/spudsoft-birt-excel-emitters/wiki/Home'>https://bitbucket.org/yaytay/spudsoft-birt-excel-emitters/wiki/Home</a></p><p> </p><p>I haven´t include this file</p><p> </p><ul class='bbc'><li>lib/slf4j-api-1.6.2.jar</li></ul><p> </p><p> </p><p>because it´s not included in the *.jar file</p><p> </p><p>and either wrote this code:</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(0,64,128);]if[/color]<span>(</span> [color=rgb(187,136,68);]"XLS"[/color]<span>.</span>[color=rgb(0,128,128);]equalsIgnoreCase[/color]<span>(</span> <span>outputFileFormat</span> <span>)</span> <span>)</span> <span>{</span><br />
<span>renderOption</span><span>.</span>[color=rgb(0,128,128);]setEmitterID[/color]<span>(</span> [color=rgb(187,136,68);]"uk.co.spudsoft.birt.emitters.excel.XlsEmitter"[/color] <span>);</span><br />
<span>}</span> [color=rgb(0,64,128);]else[/color] [color=rgb(0,64,128);]if[/color]<span>(</span> [color=rgb(187,136,68);]"XLSX"[/color]<span>.</span>[color=rgb(0,128,128);]equalsIgnoreCase[/color]<span>(</span> <span>outputFileFormat</span> <span>)</span> <span>)</span> <span>{</span><br />
<span>renderOption</span><span>.</span>[color=rgb(0,128,128);]setEmitterID[/color]<span>(</span> [color=rgb(187,136,68);]"uk.co.spudsoft.birt.emitters.excel.XlsxEmitter"[/color] <span>);</span><br />
<span>}</span></p><p> </p><p><span>Because I dont really know where to use it.</span></p><p> </p><p>to run my report i use the following URL </p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://adress:8090/birt-viewer/frameset?__format=xls&__report=myReport.rptdesign&__emitterid=uk.co.spudsoft.birt.emitters.excel.XlsEmitter'>http://adress:8090/birt-viewer/frameset?__format=xls&__report=myReport.rptdesign&__emitterid=uk.co.spudsoft.birt.emitters.excel.XlsEmitter</a></p><p> </p><p>and i get the following message:</p><p> </p><p><span>+ </span> org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: EmitterID uk.co.spudsoft.birt.emitters.excel for render option is invalid.</p><p> </p><p>What can i do to run SpudSoft report? I've been reading for a week and I haven´t found any solution!</p><p> </p><p>Thanks a lot for all!</p>