Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Create a title page and a page with the ToC
NogNeetMachinaal
<p>Hi Everyone,</p><p> </p><p>I'm a newbe on BIRT and its reports and trying to teach myself creating reports.</p><p>One thing I would like to do is create a report where the first page is the title page and the second page contains the table of content.</p><p> </p><p>For that purpose I have created 2 simple page templates - one for the title page and one for page with the ToC.</p><p> </p><p>However, as seen in the attached PDF, for some reason the content of the title page is split into two pages.</p><p>Assuming that everything fits: how do I merge these two into one?</p><p> </p><p>In addition, I would like to have a ToC on the second page.</p><p>The PDF mentioned earlier contains bookmarks.</p><p>These bookmarks have names like BRCZSN008167 and NLGCMN99293</p><p>Is there an easy way to transform this particular part of these bookmarks into a ToC?</p><p> </p><p>Attached is a zip file with the rptdesign file and the PDF that comes out of that file.</p><p> </p><p>Btw - the pages with the graphs looks different when viewed as an html page.</p><p>Within the html page, the graphs are allways below one another.</p><p>While the PDF shows as a pair, side-by-side.</p><p>What would it take to make the html page look the same as the PDF?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks - Will</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>In regards to your first page, check the margin, header, and footer size of the master page. In regards to TOC there are a few DevShare items on this. This is my favorite.</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/808-simplified-printable-table-of-contents/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/808-simplified-printable-table-of-contents/</a></p>
;