Display of data in 2 tables based on grouping using JDBC data source
<p>Hi ,</p><p> </p><p>I am currently working on report using JDBC connection and need to display a report in 2 different sections(2 diffrent tables).</p><p> </p><p>second table has to display data depending on the grouping used in 1st table, these 2 table has to repeate for all values existing in grouping.</p><p> </p><p>Example:</p><div><p style="margin:0in 0in 0pt;font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10pt;">[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]I have 02 log files where the information from all servers for Processes and Errors are fed from all environments used that is populated in 2 different tables in Database.[/color]</p><p style="margin:0in 0in 0pt;font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10pt;">[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]The report requirement is to display the processes and error information of one environment and then second and so on.[/color]</p><p style="margin:0in 0in 0pt;font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10pt;">[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Currently I can display the processes for all environemts and then the errors for all the environments. Is there a way by which I can display processes and then errors for 1 environment and then second and so on..[/color]</p></div><p> </p><p>currently report created</p><div><div>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Process for Env 1[/color]</div></div><div><div>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Process for [/color]Env 2[/color]</div></div><div><div>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Process for[/color] Env 3[/color]</div></div><div><div>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Error for Env 1[/color]</div></div><div><div>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Error for Env 2[/color]</div></div><div><div>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Error for Env 3[/color]</div></div><p> </p><p>Report required</p><div><p style="margin:0in 0in 0pt;font-family:Calibri, 'sans-serif';font-size:11pt;">[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Process for[/color] Env 1[/color]</p><p style="margin:0in 0in 0pt;font-family:Calibri, 'sans-serif';font-size:11pt;">[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Error for Env 1[/color]</p><p style="margin:0in 0in 0pt;font-family:Calibri, 'sans-serif';font-size:11pt;">[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Process for[/color] Env 2[/color]</p><p style="margin:0in 0in 0pt;font-family:Calibri, 'sans-serif';font-size:11pt;">[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Error for Env 2[/color]</p><p style="margin:0in 0in 0pt;font-family:Calibri, 'sans-serif';font-size:11pt;">[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Process for[/color] Env 3[/color]</p><p style="margin:0in 0in 0pt;font-family:Calibri, 'sans-serif';font-size:11pt;">[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;]Error for Env 3[/color]</p></div><p> </p><p>Can anyone help on this.</p><p> </p><p> </p>