Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Display Problem value of a dataset
mikaru
<p><span><span>Hello everyone,</span> <span>I explain</span> <span>my problem:</span><br />
<span>I get</span> <span>a</span> <span>dataset</span> <span>with</span> <span>the values ​​of a</span> <span>request</span> <span>except</span> <span>when the value</span> <span>is too large</span> <span>it</span> <span>will automatically go</span> <span>to a new page</span> <span>leaving a</span> <span>huge</span> <span>white</span> <span>on the previous</span> <span>page</span><span>, I</span> <span>wanted to know if</span> <span>there was a way</span> <span>for a party</span> <span>appears on</span> <span>the previous page and</span> <span>more on</span> <span>the</span> <span>following page</span><span>?</span><br />
<br />
<span>example:</span><br />
<span>seen that the</span> <span>value of the field</span> <span>is too large</span> <span>then</span></span></p><p><span><span class='bbc_underline'><span>PAGE 1</span></span><br />
<span>TITLE</span> <span>FIELD</span><br />
<em><span>EMPTY</span> <span>SPACE</span></em><br />
<br />
<br />
<del class='bbc'><span>PAGE</span> <span>2</span></del><br />
<span>THE VALUE OF THE</span> <span>FIELD</span> <span>starts</span> <span>here</span> <span>leaving</span> <span>the wording</span> <span>of the field on</span> <span>another</span> <span>page</span></span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mikaru
<p>Nobody who help me ?</p>
mikaru
<p>This is example where value 'ccccc' begin in other page.</p>
mikaru
<p>Always nobody ?</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi miraku,</p><p> </p><p>one solution is to split each of your row in many (many) little rows with a specific lenght.</p><p>after that, you manage your dataset with a simple table</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
GLO_FR
<p>BTW, I'm not really sure if the substr positioning is correct.</p><p>Try it with a real sentence or real word to check.</p>