Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart Y-Axis Display vs Data
deekaygp
<p>Hello everyone,</p><p> </p><p>maybe I'm too stupid to find the solution to my problem today, or it's so simple nobody ever asked something like this in the internet, I don't know... but I can't solve it:</p><p> </p><p>I have a bar chart with X-Axis grouping, also a Sum function on the X-Axis, so multiple entries from the same week of year - that's what i want to display on the Y-Axis by the way! - get added up, but you can still see different colors for different processes.</p><p> </p><p>My Problem now:</p><p>As long as the report data is in the same year, everything works fine - i select the week of year directly from the database by using Datepart(isowk,Date) - yeah i need the ISO week. - and put in into my Y-Axis, everything gets aggregated and is great.</p><p> </p><p>BUT: If there's Data from more than one year, week 3 of 2014 and 2015 will add their data to the same bar and that's certainly NOT what i want.</p><p> </p><p>What i need now is a way to:</p><p>Show only the week on the Y-Axis, maybe the year somewhere and do the aggregation right.</p><p>Any suggestions? If this problem has already occured and been solved, I'd also just be as happy with a link - I didn't find a solution yet</p><p> </p><p>Have a nice week!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
deekaygp
<p>okay i solved it - was really simple.</p><p>just hat to add a format to the x-axis... and i actually confused x and y axis in my chart...</p><p>so i added "ww" to the format and it was done</p>
mwilliams
<p>Glad you found a solution. Let us know whenever you have questions!
</p>