Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
crossTab header Day of year display
shir
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have a crossTab where the header is the day of the year.</p><p>This report basically displays the batch-job's "end time" for particular days.</p><p> </p><p>The requirement is that the header date must be displayed as (date+1) for which the data is extracted.</p><p> </p><p>AND this duration must be only betweeb Monday and Friday,</p><p> </p><p>i.e.</p><p>Monday displayed as Tuesday</p><p>Tuesday displayed as Wednesday</p><p>.</p><p>.</p><p>AND</p><p>Friday displayed as Monday (NOT saturday)</p><p> </p><p>I have tried the Birt DateTime Function `addDay`. but this dosent satisfy my criteria as to display monday if date is Friday.</p><p> </p><p>Any suggestions please to work around this ?</p><p> </p><p>I am using BIRT RCP 4.3.1, attached is my reportdesign</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Sounds like you could write a computed column that checks the day of week. If it's Friday, you add three days to it. Any other day you add one. Let me know if I'm missing something.</p><p> </p><p>Use BirtDateTime.weekDay(row["yourDateField"]) to check the day.</p>
shir
<p>Thanks, i however did this in the SQL data set itself using CASE statements.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Glad you got something to work!
</p>