Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Changing Back Ground Color of a cell in Cross Tab
kalpana5
<p>How to change the back ground color of a cell in cross tab, please let em know your inputs.</p><p>Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>A specific cell? Or all measure cells? Or something else? Can you be more specific?</p>
kalpana5
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mwilliams" data-cid="128402" data-time="1402006177"><div><p>A specific cell? Or all measure cells? Or something else? Can you be more specific?For a specific cell, that is aggregation cell in a cross tab, there are two cells in the summary field , one is count of records and another is percentage of the count of records, need to incorporate 3 colors based on percentage( percentage summary cell) , like 100% means Green , < 80 and > 50 is yellow and < 50 is Red. Please let me know your inputs.Thank You!</p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote>
mwilliams
<p>Click the cell that the aggregation is in. Then, go to the property editor below the design window. You'll see a "Highlight" tab. Click on that and add a new highlight expression for each of your three cases. Greater than or equal to 80, between 50 and 80, and less than or equal to 50. That should do it.</p>
kalpana5
<p>Thank You for the reply, so for each condition we will be adding a highlight rule( expression),How can I write my expression based on percentage if I write for example data[agg] < 50.00 it works but if I write data[agg} < 50.00 % it does not work, in order to get the percentage I have formatted agg cell as percentile, please let me know how to write a condition based on percentile.</p>
mwilliams
<p>I don't know exactly what your report is like, but I would assume that the aggregation with a percentage would be in decimal form, so you'd just need to check the aggregation for less than 50 or .5 or whatever the value is, then, do the same for the others as well. If you make a sample database report that shows exactly what your setup is like, I'll modify it for you and repost.
</p>
kalpana5
<p>Hi Williams,</p><p> </p><p>Thank You for the reply , it worked out as expected.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p><p> </p>
mwilliams
<p>Great to hear!</p>